Everolimus is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of:
- Postmenopausal women with advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2- negative breast cancer (advanced HR+ BC) in combination with exemestane after failure of treatment with letrozole or anastrozole.
- Adults with progressive neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin (PNET) and adults with progressive, well-differentiated, non-functional neuroendocrine tumors (NET) of gastrointestinal (GI) or lung origin that are unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic. AFINITOR is not indicated for the treatment of patients with functional carcinoid tumors.
- Adults with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) after failure of treatment with sunitinib or sorafenib.
- Adults with renal angiomyolipoma and tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), not requiring immediate surgery.
Everolimus are kinase inhibitors indicated for the treatment of:
- Pediatric and adult patients with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) who
have subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) that requires therapeutic intervention but cannot be curatively resected.