Warning: Last items in stock!
Ibrucent 140 (Ibrutinib) is a generic medicine of IMBRUVICA® (Ibrutinib) 140mg from Incepta which is one of the famous Pharmaceutics in Bangladesh.
It is a kinase inhibitor used to treat:
1. Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one prior therapy. Accelerated approval was granted for this indication based on overall response rate. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial.
2. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL).
3. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) with 17p deletion
4. Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM)
5. Marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) who require systemic therapy and have received at least one prior anti-CD20-based therapy. Accelerated approval was granted for this indication based on overall response rate. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial.
6. Chronic graft versus host disease (cGVHD) after failure of one or more lines of systemic therapy
Ibrucent 140 (Ibrutinib 140mg) Cost & Price:
Ibrucent 140 (Ibrutinib 140mg)’s price is only 5-10% of brand one.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1.MCL and MZL: 560 mg taken orally once daily (four 140 mg capsules once daily)
2.CLL/SLL, WM, and cGVHD: 420 mg taken orally once daily (three 140 mg capsules once daily).
Capsules should be taken orally with a glass of water. Do not open, break, or chew the capsules
Ibrutinib 140mg side effects:
diarrhea muscle and bone pain rash • nausea • bruising • tiredness • fever
The most common side effects of IMBRUVICA in adults with cGVHD include:
tiredness bruising • diarrhea • mouth sores (stomatitis) • muscle spasms
• nausea • pneumonia
Diarrhea is a common side effect in people who take IMBRUVICA. Drink plenty of fluids during treatment with IMBRUVICA to help reduce your risk of losing too much fluid (dehydration) due to diarrhea. Tell your healthcare provider if you have diarrhea that does not go away.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.
|Package Quantity||90 Capsules|
|Warnings||Don't take the drug without consulting a qualified doctor or physician|
|Suggested use||Follow the doctor's advice|
|Delivery & Returns||7-14 Days|